Growing The E-Bike Segment In North America
The electric bike market has exploded in Europe and Asia. In an effort to help build momentum in North America on this segment, Interbike created the Electric Bike Media Event. It will be a limited access event that will be open to 15 sponsors, who will have an opportunity to:
1) Interact with journalists in attendance
2) Showcase their products/technology
3) Offer test rides to journalists at the spectacular Terranea Resort in Southern California
Speakers & SchedulesMore»
To view the complete Electric Bike Media schedule and see who will be speaking at the event click here.
With the task of securing key consumer media journalists for the event, Interbike has retained the services of Truth Be Told Public Relations (TBTPR) in Beverly Hills, CA. TBTPR has already confirmed participation from several major national & regional outlets, whose combined circulation is more than 10 million readers. more
• Bikes Belong
The Electric Bike Media Event is the ideal platform for any company in the e-bike segment that wishes to get their products or services in front of:
1) Media: The most powerful e-bike event in North America will attract many of the leading journalists from the top consumer publications available today.
2) Retailers: We will invite local retailers to attend the event – and get educated on a potential new category to help them grow their business.
Contact: Andria Klinger
Contact: Amanda Schuon
Truth Be Told Public Relations
Cycling Industry Media
Contact: Justin Gottlieb