OutDoor Demo | September 8-9, 2014
The world's largest two-day outdoor demo event is back - bigger and better than ever before. There's no better place to try everything the industry has to offer than at OutDoor Demo. From road to mountain, triathlon to BMX, OutDoor Demo is an experience you can't afford to miss.
You must have your badge and sign a waiver prior to boarding the shuttles bound for OutDoor Demo. When you arrive at Bootleg Canyon, you don't need to check in again - you are all set to enter the demo and start riding. Complimentary bag check is available at the demo entrance.
2nd Annual Enduro Challenge at Bootleg Canyon
Both demo days
The Enduro Challenge will consist of four stages covering both days of the OurDoor Demo. There will be two unique times courses that riders can put their skills and the latest bikes to test on over the two days. Awards will be presented both days to the top three finishers for both men and women, with two grand prizes awarded on Tuesday afternoon to the combined two day winners. Participation in the event is free of charge to all attendees, and great prizes will be awarded from the event sponsors. Riders will be able to experience the next generation of live results, photo streaming and live updates to Facebook and Twitter through ITSYOURRACE.com.
Happy Hour & Enduro Challenge Awards Ceremony at the Oasis
Finish off OutDoor Demo each day at the Sierra Nevada Happy Hour as we award the winners for the Enduro Challenge. Enjoy complimentary cold beer, music, games, and fun.
Ride 2 Recovery Interbike Honor Ride
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - 8:00 a.m. Wheels Up
Veterans, active duty military and Interbike attendees are invited to participate in the 2nd Annual Ride 2 Recovery Interbike Honor Ride from The Mandalay Bay Convention Center to the Outdoor Demo at Bootleg Canyon.
The Ride will be held on Tuesday, September 9th at 8 am. The 26 mile route will head south from the MBCC and then connect to the River Mountain Loop Trail.
Ride 2 Recovery is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the health and wellness of healing heroes through mental and physical rehabilitation programs that feature cycling as the core activity. Sign Up today!
- The Oasis: Cool down in the shade of our spacious tents equipped with misters. The Oasis is a great place to sit and eat lunch or just relax and recharge before your next test ride.
- The Feed Zone: Looking for lunch or need to refuel between test rides? Try out our newly expanded food selections from a variety of gourmet food trucks.
- Cooling Station: Come to the cooling station for ice-cold water, sunscreen, handi-wipes and a shaded rest area.
- The Hydration Station: Thirsty? Refill your water bottle at the Hydration Station.
- Complimentary coffee and beer at OutDoor Demo: Grab a cup of morning coffee at the registration tent and enjoy a beer after a day in the saddle at our happy hour.
What to Bring: Show badge, photo ID, business cards, helmet, cycling shoes, hat, sunscreen, water bottle or hydration pack.