Get a Head Start on Your Show Coverage
Interbike’s Media Preview saves time – for both journalists and brands. Attending the event as a journalist puts you in front of numerous brands that have a story to tell with their innovative technology, allows you to have quality conversations with brand representatives, allows you to meet the industry PR firms, vote for the Media’s Pick Award at the event and puts some hearty food in your stomach the night before the show kicks off.
- Saves You Time: Journalists who’ve attended in the past have told us that with more than 300k net square feet to cover in three days during Interbike, it’s difficult to see everything on the show floor. The Media Preview puts 30+ innovative brands in one room, the night before the show starts to give you a head start at Interbike.
- See Brands With A Story To Tell: While brands like Cannondale, SRAM, Pioneer, Garmin, Campagnolo and Thule have all displayed new products at this event in the past, many smaller brands that you may have never heard of with amazing, innovative products exhibit here as well.
- Have Quality Conversations With Company Reps: Let’s face it. You’re competing for time in booths during Interbike with retailers, distributors, importers, etc. for time on the show floor. The Media Preview is a private event for MEDIA ONLY. Chat with company executives and set follow up appointments for later in the week to see a brands’ complete line in their Interbike booth.
- Meet The PR Firms: Interested in learning more about the brands that our industry’s PR firms represent? Some of the top agencies set up at The Media Preview to give you a one stop shop for information with many of the brands in our industry.
- Put Some Food In Your Stomach: Everyone has to eat, right? It might as well be a hearty plate of pasta and salad for free – while chatting with brands and your fellow journos who you may not have seen since Interbike last year.
- Get Interbike Meal Vouchers: For many years, Interbike has offered a limited number of meal vouchers for qualified Working Media at Interbike (good for lunch on the show floor during Interbike). It’s our way of saying thank you for attending and covering the show. The only way to obtain them, is to attend the Media Preview.
- Vote for Media’s Pick Award: After walking the room, fill out a ballot to pick the most innovative product at the Media Preview. The winning brands gets a few great prizes, and you get a great bag upon leaving the event.
Interested in attending The Media Preview on Tuesday, September 20 from 6:30 – 8:30pm RSVP by emailing Justin Gottlieb, Communications & PR Director.
Interested in exhibiting at The Media Preview? Contact your Interbike Sales Representative today as spots are limited.