Thank you for your interest in Media Registration for Interbike 2015. Registration is not yet open. Please email Justin Gottlieb, Communications & PR Director, to get show and registration email updates. Reach him at email@example.com.
See details below on credential requirements and how to register. Members of the media are strongly encouraged to pre-register before August 15th.
If you are not a credentialed journalist or industry analyst, please register as a general attendee.
To complete your registration, please scan and submit the credentials listed below (we may request further verification). Your media registration will not be processed without credentials. We may request additional verification (i.e., a media kit with ad rates and specifications or a paystub)
• Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor; and
• Links to an article published within the past three months with your byline
• A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead stating that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at Interbike; or
• Press photo ID; or
• Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
• Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor; or
• Links to an article published within the past three months with your byline; and
• Online media must also provide a monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, such as Google Analytics, verifying the site or blog gets 1,000 or more unique monthly visitors (UMV’s). The Web publication must be a previously established, independent site that is regularly updated with original and current media-related news.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, personal blogs, forums, communities and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
Freelancers and Video Production Companies
• A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead stating that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at Interbike; and
• An article published within the past three months with your byline that reflects your editorial role. Coverage must be done independently and not solicited by exhibiting companies.
Accreditation will NOT be granted to:
• Publishers (only one per company), general managers, account representatives, sales and/or marketing executives, engineers, public relations reps, casting directors, movie and film makers, production staff, office interns, spouses, children, etc.
• Anyone whose principal purpose for attending Interbike is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering them as working news media.
Media Registration is reserved for working members of the media only. This includes editors, reporters, staff writers, publisher (one per company), producers, camera crews, still photographers and industry analysts.
Interbike reserves the right to approve or deny all working media credential requests at its sole discretion.
Interbike reserves the right to modify media qualification terms at any time.
A history of being registered at previous Interbike events does not guarantee approval or waive the accreditation requirement. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or publication/news organization will bar you and your organization from all future Interbike events.
By providing your information, you explicitly consent to receive fax, telephone and email communications from Interbike under 47 U.S.C. Code 227 and any other applicable regulations.
For press related questions, please email Justin.Gottlieb@emeraldexpo.com