Mann U Returns To Interbike With Fresh IBD-Specific Content
- NBDA Expands Super Seminars Plus Series To Create a Robust Agenda for Retailers -
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif. – July 14, 2016 – Interbike, the largest bicycle industry trade show in North America, today announced that Mann University (Mann U) will return to Interbike with two 1/2-day sessions set to take place on Tuesday, September 20 and Friday, September 23. The popular Mann U content will focus on new topics geared towards IBD’s and the challenges they face today.
“Bicycle retailers are facing new challenges today that many do not feel equipped to handle, so we’ve tasked Dan and his team to develop new content that tackles these issues head on,” said Pat Hus, Vice President of Interbike. “Dan’s presentations at the show will provide new insight and data to demonstrate these trends and will arm attendees with important tools that they can put to work immediately in their stores.”
Tuesday’s session, which will take place from 1pm to 5pm at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, is titled, “The Evolution of Your Customer Base & Where Will You Find New Business.” Friday’s session, “The New Customer Experience: Seven Moments Your Staff Must Master,” will take place from 9am to 1pm.
The NBDA has also revamped their Super Seminars Plus educational content with all-new sessions that will cover a wide variety of relevant topics. Some of the highlights:
- Discounts Suck. Loyalty Rocks: presented by Sam Dantzler, Powersports Garage
- This high-energy session is guaranteed to hold your attention through the presentation. Dantzler will explore why humans make want-based decisions, and how logic always takes a backseat when emotion is in the equation.
- The Blueprint for Effective Hiring: presented by Lori Richman, QBP
- Recruiting, hiring and training employees are some of the most important tasks facing every bicycle retailer. In this seminar, Richman will apply the key components of effective hiring in order to grow your greatest asset – your people.
- The Ultimate Customer Journey to ROI/ROE – Designing & Digitizing the Store for Maximum Impact: presented by Brian Dyches, Atmospheric Design + Digital Experience Lab
- Digital and design experience expert Brian Dyches is back at Interbike to power up the conversation about making your store design journey align with the latest thinking on engagement techniques to drive engagement and sales.
“Retailer education continues to be one of the cornerstones of the NBDA’s mission,” said Todd Grant, Executive Director of the NBDA. “We went back to the drawing board this year and have assembled some of the best speakers we have ever had for this year’s edition and we are confident that the topics addressed are exactly what is on dealer’s minds right now. These are must-attend sessions for any bike retailer.”
A complete list of NBDA Super Seminars Plus sessions can be found at http://www.interbike.com/conference/nbda-super-seminars/.
A complete list of Mann U sessions can be found at http://www.interbike.com/conference/mann-u-at-interbike/.
Interbike returns to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center beginning with OutDoor Demo in Boulder City, Nev., September 19-20, 2016, followed by the Interbike Expo September 21-23, 2016.