The Interbike/HFB Mobile App
The 2013 Interbike Mobile App is a great tool to plan your show and is available on all major platforms.
Downloading the Mobile App is easy and free for iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad), Android and Blackberry devices.
App features to make your show experience more productive... and a bit more fun:
- Fully compatible with the Interbike Online Show Planner scheduling tool
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute info
- Schedule-at-a-Glance can easily organize schedules with one click
- Alerts allows you to receive important real-time communications from the show organizers
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter (#interbike)
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Download or email exhibitor handouts
- Take in host-city sights, dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings and maps
- View the full seminar & events schedule and entire exhibitor listing
The Interbike mobile app is a year-round tool that helps attendees plan their show experience -- identify seminars to attend and set schedules in advance or on the fly, research and download exhibitor information and bookmark exhibitors to visit. While at the show, the easy-to-use interactive maps help you to efficiently navigate the tradeshow floor and stay up-to-date on show events, notices and announcements with the alerts function and integrated Twitter feature. Once the show is concluded, the app serves as a valuable industry reference tool -- providing show and exhibiting company and contact info, plus product information close at hand 24/7/365 -- and serving as a communication tool for continued updates.
Interbike mobile app versions for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Blackberry and Google Android are native applications that don't require internet connectivity or a constant cellphone signal. Most show information resides on the app, so when cellphone signals are present, updates are received and saved to the app. Even the web-based version for devices other than those above-listed native application platforms have enhanced features designed to use the best ways to receive information and keep the app up-to-date.