Interbike: The Largest Annual Gathering of the Bicycle Industry in North America
The Annual Interbike International Bicycle Exposition is where the bicycle industry gathers to to celebrate, educate and conduct the business of cycling. Read below for helpful show information, or visit the Show Info & FAQ Page.
DON'T MISS HIGHLIGHTS
2015 SHOW DATES
Outdoor Demo | Monday-Tuesday, September 14 - 15 at Bootleg Canyon Las Vegas, NV
Interbike | Wednesday - Friday, September 16-18 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center Las Vegas, NV
- Hundreds of Interbike exhibitors on one floor.
- The Industry Breakfast bringing the industry together for a hosted breakfast with inspirational speakers.
- The IB Awards Night, a red carpet event celebrating excellence within the cycling community. As the Golden Globes of the bike industry, the evening will include a celebrity/comedian host, cycling celebrities, and top-shelf food and wine as we come together to award the best of the best within our industry.
- Industry Party, the highly anticipated annual gathering to celebrate the cycling community at Interbike.
- Lobby Social where you can wind down day one of Interbike with a cold beer as you mingle, catch up with old friends, and form new business relationships.
- Educational Sessions, including the NBDA Super Seminars, are back with a great lineup of new content to help retailers grow their businesses.
- Mann U at Interbike, the highly successful Retail Leadership Event, will teach you how to drive performance and profitability through leadership -- and is free to Interbike attendees!
- The Lab, brings inventive new products and hot new brands into one area, making it easy for buyers to quickly identify emerging trends and innovative gear, accessories and services.
- The Demo Track @ Interbike, located just outside the exhibit hall back doors in the Mandalay Bay parking lot, this is your spot to hop on and go for a spin.
- The Annual Ride 2 Recovery Interbike Honor Ride, is a memorable 26-mile ride from MBCC to OutDoor Demo honoring our nations veterans.
- An updated MBCC Food Court just a few steps outside of the main show entrance with upgraded seating and plenty of new economical food options including Pan Asian Express, Subway, Bonanno's Pizza, Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs, and Johnny Rockets.
OutDoor Demo returns to Bootleg Canyon, giving retailers the chance to test the latest products the industry has to offer – in the terrain it was designed for. While Bootleg Canyon offers some epic trails for off-road riding, roadies and triathletes need not worry – there are several paved areas to ride nearby and jump out of the saddle or tuck down in your aero bars.
INTERBIKE SHOW DAILIES by BICYCLE RETAILER & INDUSTRY NEWS
Featuring daily show news, product reviews, events listings, photos and more - the Interbike Show Daily captures the essence of the show shares it with thousand of tradeshow attendees each day.
2014 Interbike Show Dailies
| Day One
|| Day Two
2013 Interbike Show Dailies
2012 Interbike Show Dailies
| Day One
|| Day Two
|| Day Three