Interbike: The Largest Annual Gathering of the Bicycle Industry in North America
The Annual Interbike International Bicycle Exposition is where the bicycle industry gathers to to celebrate, educate and conduct the business of cycling. Read below for helpful show information, or visit the Show Info & FAQ Page.
2015 SHOW DATES
Outdoor Demo | Monday-Tuesday, September 14 - 15 at Bootleg Canyon Las Vegas, NV
Interbike | Wednesday - Friday, September 16-18 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center Las Vegas, NV
| View the 2015 Event Preview!
DON'T MISS HIGHLIGHTS
- Hundreds of Interbike exhibitors on one floor.
- The Industry Breakfast bringing the industry together for a hosted breakfast with inspirational speakers.
- The IB Awards Night, Interbike's annual industry awards gala, the IB Awards, celebrates the bike industry's success and innovation. Hosted by "Last Comic Standing" winner Alonzo Bodden, this exciting Awards gala not only includes drinks and a top shelf sit-down dinner - it's the best ticket in town.
- Industry Party, the highly anticipated annual gathering to celebrate the cycling community at Interbike.
- Educational Sessions, including the NBDA Super Seminars, are back with a great lineup of new content to help retailers grow their businesses.
- Mann U at Interbike, now featuring two four hour sessions! Join the Retail Leadership Event on Tuesday, or level up on Gear Training on Friday - both sessions are free to Interbike attendees!
- The All New Indoor Demo Track, A purpose-built indoor demo track for E-bikes, Fat Bikes, and Lifestyle bikes.
- The Annual Ride 2 Recovery Interbike Honor Ride, features an all new route with the ride leaving from Bootleg Canyon and winding through scenic Lake Mead National Park. Participants can finish the Honor Ride and proceed to the Demo at their leisure.
- The MBCC Food Court just a few steps outside of the main show entrance with seating and plenty of economical food options including Pan Asian Express, Subway, Bonanno's Pizza, Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs, and Johnny Rockets.
OutDoor Demo returns to Bootleg Canyon, giving retailers the chance to test the latest products the industry has to offer – in the terrain it was designed for. While Bootleg Canyon offers some epic trails for off-road riding, roadies and triathletes need not worry – there are several paved areas to ride nearby and jump out of the saddle or tuck down in your aero bars.
INTERBIKE SHOW DAILIES by BICYCLE RETAILER & INDUSTRY NEWS
Featuring daily show news, product reviews, events listings, photos and more - the Interbike Show Daily captures the essence of the show shares it with thousand of tradeshow attendees each day.
2014 Interbike Show Dailies
| Day One
|| Day Two
2013 Interbike Show Dailies
2012 Interbike Show Dailies
| Day One
|| Day Two
|| Day Three