The Annual Interbike International Bicycle Exposition is where the bicycle industry gathers to to celebrate, educate and conduct the business of cycling.
Interbike 2014 will take place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center (MBCC) in Las Vegas, NV. The move to the MBCC in 2013 allowed for a great deal of new and exciting experiences for retailers, exhibitors, media and more. What are some of the new things you can expect to see in 2014?
- Interbike exhibitors on one floor
- Industry Breakfast – If you didn’t attend in 2013, don’t miss it for 2014!
- More Food Options – Just a few steps outside of the main show entrance is a food court with numerous economical options in one area, including Italian, Burgers, BBQ, Chinese, Deli and a coffee shop
- Interbike by Invitation – Retailers will get to invite their best customers to attend the show on Friday
- Education – The NBDA Super Seminars are back with a great lineup of new content to help retailers grow their businesses.
OutDoor Demo 2014 returns to Bootleg Canyon, giving retailers the chance to test the latest products the industry has to offer – in the terrain it was designed for. While Bootleg Canyon offers some epic trails for off-road riding, roadies and triathletes need not worry – there are several paved areas to ride nearby and jump out of the saddle or tuck down in your aero bars.
Featuring daily show news, product reviews, events listings, photos and more - the Interbike Show Daily captures the essence of the show shares it with thousand of tradeshow attendees each day.
2013 Interbike Show Dailies
2012 Interbike Show Dailies
| Day One
|| Day Two
|| Day Three