About the Show
Attend the Largest Annual Gathering of the Bicycle Industry in North America
The annual Interbike International Bicycle Exposition is where the bicycle industry gathers to celebrate, educate and conduct the business of cycling. Bicycle retailers, media, importers and distributers can discover the latest in bicycle technology, including bicycle demos at the largest 2-day demo event for the trade – OutDoor Demo. Attendees can also meet with hundreds of exhibitors offering everything the bicycle industry has to offer, including: road, mountain, triathlon, electric bikes, nutrition, apparel, safety, accessories, power and more. Boost your cycling business by finding the latest products and trends, attending valuable retailer education sessions and networking with the top retailers and suppliers in the industry. Cycling enthusiasts can attend the show on Friday during our Customer Appreciation Day. For more information, read our FAQ Page.
Bicycle Conference Highlights
- More than 750 companies representing over 1,400 brands – all on one floor.
- The Industry Breakfast: From supply to retail to media and all things in between, this annual event always delivers a dynamic speaker to enjoy listening to while enjoying a hot meal to start the day.
- The IB Awards Night: Interbike’s annual awards gala celebrates the bicycle industry’s success and innovation. Hosted by “Last Comic Standing” winner Alonzo Bodden, this exciting event starts with a pre-event cocktail reception, followed by an energetic evening that shines a spotlight on the best in bicycle industry product, athletes and retailers.
- Educational Sessions: Whether it’s the NBDA Super Seminars, Mann U at Interbike, the Fit Symposium, the Women’s Collective, the Electric Bike Theatre or the various technical seminars, Interbike offers numerous opportunities to help enhance the skill set of front-line sales employees, service mechanics, managers and owners.
- The Circuit: Hop on this purpose-built indoor bicycle demo track, test ride a variety of e-bikes, fat bikes, and lifestyle bikes and interact with the manufacturers leading these categories today.
- The annual Customer Appreciation Day gives the cyclists who power our industry the opportunity to check out the show floor and see the latest trends before they hit their local bike shop.
2017 Show Dates & Hours
Outdoor Demo | Monday – Tuesday, September 18-19 at Bootleg Canyon, Boulder City, NV
Interbike | Wednesday – Friday, September 20-22 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
OutDoor Demo Show Hours
Mon., Sept. 18 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tues., Sept. 19 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interbike Show Hours
Wed., Sept. 20 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thu., Sept. 21 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Fri., Sept. 22 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Interbike Early Access Hours
Thurs. – Fri. 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Early access hours allow for morning private meetings and appointments between retailers and exhibitors. To take advantage of this service you must arrange this directly with an exhibitor and they can meet you at the entrance point and walk you in.
Bike Lock Up
Located near registration at Interbike. NOTE: This is not an overnight lock up.
Wed., Sept. 20 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thu., Sept. 21 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Fri., Sept. 23 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Test Ride New Bicycle Models at The Ultimate OutDoor Demo
Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City, NV is home to Interbike’s OutDoor Demo. This event gives retailers the opportunity to test the latest products the bicycle industry has to offer – in the terrain it was designed for. While Bootleg Canyon is known for its epic trails for off-road riding, attendees enjoy testing road, triathlon, e-bikes and more in the surrounding areas and paved trails.
Interbike Show Dailies by Bicycle Retailer and Industry News
Featuring daily show news, product reviews, events listings, photos and more – the Interbike Show Daily captures the essence of the show shares it with thousand of tradeshow attendees each day.
2016 Show Dailies
2015 Show Dailies