Press Kit Upload
Exhibitors can upload their digital press kits using the link below. Your press kit will appear on your online exhibitor profile and on a dedicated exhibitor press kits page on interbike.com. There is no fee to upload a digital press kit. Please only upload your press kit with information you are comfortable being available to media and attendees before the show.
- One document, PDF format
- File name: your company name
- Maximum file size: 5MB
- Deadline: Friday, September 15
IMPORTANT: only ONE file can be used per exhibitor. If you submit more than one file, only the first file will be used. To use multiple pages, please combine the files into one PDF. The name of your file should be the exhibiting company name.
Please allow 48 hours for your uploaded press kit to appear online.
A typical press kit may include:
- A press release about your most recent product line or company news
- A company backgrounder or fact sheet
- Executive bios
- Product fact sheets or catalog pages of 3-8 of your most important products
- Digital images of your products
- Your PR contact information (include on every page)
Problems uploading your press kit? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.