Open Air District / Circuit ePowered by Bosch
The Open Air District offers a prime opportunity to mix up your expo experience by spending time both indoors and outdoors, adding a different dimension to the show. Step right outside the door of the convention center to take advantage of the weather, see the latest products from key exhibitors, grab a bite, relax in the shade and of course, test a variety of bikes on The Circuit test track.
OPEN AIR DISTRICT FEATURES:
- Outdoor expo space featuring brands like: 100%, Bafang Electric Motor Co, Cycle Force Group, myStromer USA, Raleigh Electric, Tern Bicycles and more.
- Circuit Test Track ePowered by Bosch – The fully-enclosed 1600 linear foot track will feature a 12-foot wide loop, s-curves, a power ramp, long straightaways, a terrain lane and more.
- Outdoor grill with several lunch options and all day coffee and beverages.
- Happy hour with free beer on Wednesday afternoon.
- Music and outdoor shaded seating will make for a fun, casual atmosphere.